Head of clubs and Societies
The Importance clubs and societies in Baricho Boys
- A school may not be the favourite place for many teens. But within those walls is where young teenagers discover who they are and what talents they possess. That is why BARICHO HIGH SCHOOL make talent clubs and sports a part of after-school activities.
- The pressure of school work is no walk in the park. Children today hardly find the time to chat with their friends during lunch breaks or spend a fun-filled free period. School clubs, however, offer the perfect outlet for students to express their hidden talents and skills. After all, “ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY!”
- Baricho clubs and societies today are all about providing a holistic education that perfectly balances academic and extracurricular activities. It is more than just a place where children of various age groups spend time with each other, learning and honing their talents.
Clubs and societies in BARICHO HIGH help students in:
- Receive insights from their peers, seniors, club advisers, and teachers.
- Gain fresh perspectives about various ideas and skills.
- Learn to respect another person’s viewpoint.
- Develop and improve social skills
- Collaborate with students from various social backgrounds
- Step out of their comfort zone and learn new skills
- Form meaningful, life-long friendships
- Bond over shared goals and interests
- Learn to deal with wins and losses
- Learn the value of participation
- Derive a sense of accomplishment
- Take a break from the monotony of studies.
- Add valuable points to their resume while job-hunting.
- Develop leadership skills which are essential for jobs
- Gain practical experience in a safe environment.
- Develop valuable contacts and networking opportunities.
- Learn about teamwork, tolerance, and collaboration
- Besides these aspects, students are also awarded medals, trophies, and certifications for participating or winning in school club activities. These recognitions improve the students’ chances of getting into good colleges and jobs later on in their lives.
Types Of Clubs and societies in Baricho High School
- Science club, Physics club, Biology club, Art club, Presidential award club, Jounarlism club, Tax club, Young farmers club, Scouts and movements, Wildlife club, Aspnetclub, Maths club, St John’s ambulance club, Chess club, Redcross club, Catholic Action society, Christian Union society, Muslim society.
- A STUDENT IS ENTITLED TO JOIN ONE CLUB AND ONE SOCIETY WHERE THE REGISTRATION FEE DEPENDS ON THE CLUB ACTIVITIES